A catalog of a toddler's world with everyday encounters, unique additions, and four languages!
First Words . . . And Lots More! is a super-sized board book depicting all the essential objects that children encounter in daily life.
If that weren't enough, each word is shown in four languages-English, Spanish, French, and Arabic-perfect for introducing today's baby to a multilingual world.
* Features an ultra-sturdy case cover to withstand daily wear and tear
* Includes 11 subject-themed spreads, offering context to the words
* Each word comes in four languages-English, Spanish, French, and Arabic.
It's not just a banana, but also a rotten banana, a misplaced sock, a spilled glass of milk . . . and so much more.
This sturdy book is brimming with the humor and reality that every child will recognize, while eliciting knowing smiles from their parents.
* Great for educators, multilingual families, and parents who are eager to begin language education early
* Unique gift for baby showers, gender reveal parties, birthdays, and more
* A generously inclusive book for new parents, grandparents, librarians, and preschool teachers
* Equal parts educational and entertaining, this is perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
* Add it to the shelf with books like First 100 Words Bilingual: Primeras 100 Palabras by Roger Priddy, My First Book of Arabic Words by Katy R. Kudela, and Loteria: First Words / Primeras Palabras by Patty Rodriguez.